By Kristen Mercure
The Emmys may be over, but we’re still reveling in the glory of best and worst fashion of television’s finest, while they made their way down the Red Carpet Monday night.
“I have to ask: What are you wearing?” It’s a question award nominees hear time and time again on the red carpet. Of course, they respond with a list of designers, from their dress to their jewelry to even their pocket squares. It would be an annoying question after hearing it for the 10th time if, deep down, we didn’t secretly want to know who created that gravity-defying gown or those bedazzled shoes.
For most of us, those gowns are out of our price range. Thankfully, being best dressed doesn’t just come down to pricey clothes; it’s about attitude and personal choice. Even when you’re not on the red carpet, the guaranteed way to the Best Dressed list is simple: Keurig. Not only does the brewer come in dazzling colors, but the lids to those 250+ K-Cup® packs are plain snazzy. You know it’s true: The coffee you pick says something not only about your taste buds but your taste for fashion. With that in mind, here is our run down for The Best Dressed K-Cup® Packs of Award Season:
- The Original Donut Shop® Coffee: This lid? It brightens your day like a big scoop of sprinkles. And who doesn’t like sprinkles? If you go through life as if it’s a sweet surprise filled with jelly and covered in frosting, The Original Donut Shop® Coffee is for you.
- Emeril’s® Big Easy Bold™ Coffee: Deep, intense blue with a simple and elegant look that screams New Orleans – laissez les bons temps roule!
- Coffee People® Black Tiger: Animal prints are always in. To drink Black Tiger is to a walk on the wild side.
- revv® coffee: Talk about a bold look! Revv has a supercharged lid to fit a supercharged life.
- Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea: The equivalent of a stylish mandarin collar, Mandarin Orange Spice is the essence of oriental paradise in taste and pattern.
Now, “I have to ask: what are you drinking?”