Temperatures are rising, flowers are blossoming, and the days are getting longer. This can only mean one thing; spring has finally arrived! Here’s a list of activities you could do to create your own Keurig Brewed® memories this spring.
- Plan a picnic with your family to celebrate the arrival of spring. Pack a picnic basket with the essentials from pasta salad, to watermelon, to bread. Don’t forget to fill your Brew Over Ice Pitcher or Keurig® Brew Over Ice Tumbler with Green Mountain Naturals® Lemonade to keep yourself cool.
- Do a good deed this Love a Tree Day on May 16th. Help make the planet a greener place by planting a tree in your neighborhood. Make sure to reward yourself with a cup of Keurig Brewed® Lipton® Refresh Iced Sweet Tea.
- Want to embrace the tranquil nature while staying active at the same time? Go on a hike! Stay hydrated with a fruit power refreshment. We suggest our Vitamin Burst® Strawberry Pomegranate.
- Get together with your friends over a barbeque for an evening filled with ribs, burgers, and fun! Check out two of our delicious, award-winning Coffee Barbeque Sauce Recipes to add a bit of Keurig® flavor to your evening.
- It’s baseball season! If you’re a sports enthusiast looking for an affordable way to watch a much awaited game, watch it at home with your friends and a side of Keurig Snapple® Diet Half ‘n Half Lemonade Iced Tea.
Here’s hoping your spring is filled with warmth, festivities, and cherished Keurig Brewed® moments. Enjoy!