By Hannah Hassler
Tired of blasting the air conditioning and looking for an alternative to chill out this summer? Stay cool with our Brew Over Ice® Green Mountain Naturals® Lemonade and Vitamin Burst® Strawberry Pomegranate ice pops! These pops are super colorful, and very easy to make. I mixed them up on the fly and have been enjoying them on these hot summer days! You can get creative with your own ideas by adding different fruits and purees to mix in. Use each brew as a base and modify from there to your liking!
Green Mountain Naturals® Lemonade Ice Pops
3 Green Mountain Naturals® Lemonade K-Cup® packs, brewed at 6 oz.
3-4 large strawberries
½ cup fresh blueberries
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
½ tablespoon lemon zest
- Brew each lemonade K-Cup® pack into a mug and then pour each brew into a medium mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Cut strawberries into thin slices. You should aim for 4 slices per ice pop.
- Squeeze lemon juice into brewed lemonade and add the zest.
- Pour the mixture into ice pop molds and add evenly the strawberry slices and blueberries to your liking. It should make 4-6 servings.
- Freeze at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Vitamin Burst® Strawberry Pomegranate Ice Pops
2 Vitamin Burst® Strawberry Pomegranate K-Cup® packs, brewed at 6 oz.
1 cup strawberry puree
1/2 cup cold water
- Brew each strawberry pomegranate K-Cup® pack into a mug and then pour each brew into a medium mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Add the strawberry puree and cold water to combine.
- Pour mixture into ice pop molds. This recipe should produce 6 pops. Freeze at least 8 hours or overnight.