By Briana Keene
As we fall back into our normal routine of our love for the fall season, we’re thrilled when we share each other’s autumn recipes and these delicious Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispy Treats by Kate Bowler of Domestikated Life are no exception!
We love how Kate used our Green Mountain Coffee® Pumpkin Spice Coffee in her recipe and we hope you enjoy these treats, bursting with pumpkin and cinnamon flavors, as much as we have!
- 4 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 3 Tablespoons Of Canned Pumpkin Puree
- 1 (10 Ounce) Bag Mini Marshmallows Plus One Cup
- ¼ Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- ¼ Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 7 Cups Crispy Rice Cereal
- Green Mountain Coffee® Pumpkin Spice Coffee
- Butter A 9×9 Baking Dish And Keep It In The Freezer While You Prepare The Other Ingredients To Chill The Pan.
- In A Saucepan Melt Butter Over Medium-Low Heat. Add The Pumpkin Puree And Continue To Cook Until All Of The Butter Is Incorporated.
- Fold In The Bag Of Marshmallows And Spices Into The Mixture Until Fully Incorporated And Remove From Heat.
- Cool Mixture For About 10 Minutes Before Quickly Folding In 7 Cups Of Rice Krispies (Cooling The Mixture Is Key To Avoid The Rice Krispies Becoming Soggy!)
- Press The Mixture Into The Greased Baking Dish.
- Let The Treats Set For At Least 30-45 Minutes Before Cutting And Serving, Pair With Green Mountain Coffee® Pumpkin Spice Coffee!
Recipe brought to you by Kate Bowler of Domestikated Life