Through this dreadful winter full of snow storms, transportation delays, and constant shoveling, we hope our Keurig Brewed® beverages are helping you stay warm! Thankfully, with spring just a few weeks away and Plant a Flower Day in mid March, we cannot wait for the sight of beautifully blossomed flowers.
This Plant a Flower Day, we decided to add a dash of floral to our office spaces by making our very own K-Cup® Pod Flower!
- K-Cup® Pods – choose from over 400 varieties!
- Colored Stock Paper
- Brew your K-Cup® pods using your Keurig® Brewer.
- Clean the K-Cup® pods by removing the lid and filter inside.
- Using your scissors, make the petals of the flower by cutting lines from the rim of the K-Cup® pod to its base at equal distance.
- Fold the petals backwards and use your scissors to make the edges curvier.
- Use your scissors and colored stock paper to cut a circle for the center of the flower.
- Use glue to stick the circle in the center of the flower.
- Stack up multiple K-Cup® Pod Flowers to have a denser looking flower!