By Kristen Mercure
With Fair Trade Island Coconut® now officially our new summer seasonal flavor, it seems like a good time to share our recipe for a tropical treat. Three words: Chocolate and coconut. Yes, please!
Mocha Coconut: Bagged
- Brew a pot of Fair Trade Certified™ Island Coconut.
- Fill a large mug ¾ full with hot Island Coconut coffee.
- Fill the remainder of the mug with hot chocolate (we love Lake Champlain Chocolate’s Fair Trade Organic Hot Cocoa).
- Add sugar to taste and stir.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings (optional – but very tasty)
Mocha Coconut: K-Cup® portion pack
- Brew a portion pack of Fair Trade Certified™ Island Coconut into a large cup.
- Brew a portion pack of Dark or Milk Chocolate Café Escapes® Hot Cocoa into the same cup.
- Add sugar and half & half to taste. Stir.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings (optional).
Simple and oh-so delicious on a chilly summer night … or day. Really, we’ll sip on this drink any day of the week! If you make this at home, remember to take a picture and share it on our Facebook page!