You’ve been brewing over ice all summer, and now it’s time to jazz up your iced brew* with a little something extra – a splash of color that’s all your own. Here are some of our favorite ice cubes turned works-of-art that will keep your drink chilly and your tumbler looking sassy:
- Sprinkle blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, or blackberries to your ice cube tray. Add water. Freeze. And voila – bejeweled ice, awaiting a tumbler to release its goodness.
- Want to double the flavor impact? Pulverize the berries with a fork before putting them into the ice cube tray – when the ice melts you have fresh bursts of flavor in your glass. You might just need a spoon to dig out all of those tasty morsels 😉
- Freeze a small slice of lemon, orange, or lime in your ice cube tray with water. Or get artistic and freeze a curled piece of lemon rind! Fancy and fun all in one cold little package.
- For an extra pop, squeeze a little lemon, orange, or lime juice into the tray before you fill with water. Adds to the pucker-power!
Brewed times 2 cubes – try with any Keurig Brewed® variety!
- Time for double the flavor you love – if you’re up for a strong cuppa! Brew your favorite Keurig® beverage as directed, bring it to room temperature, and pour it into an ice tray to freeze. The next time you brew over ice, pull out your creative ice cubes, fill up your Keurig® Brew Over Ice tumbler, and brew right over them to create a supernova of flavor!
- Feeling adventurous? Take cue from the previous ice cube combinations and add some fruit to your ice tea or fruit brew ice cubes.
- While you should get creative, here are some combinations to start you off:
With any luck, the rest of your summer will constantly grant you a delicious and beautiful iced drink in your hands. Happy (iced) brewing!
*Remember: when brewing over ice, do not use glass.