By Briana Keene
With the leaves turning and the smell of fall in the air, we love the idea of talking about our holiday entertaining recipes!
What better way to entertain than with two deliciously sweet recipes using our Kahlua® Original Coffee K-Cup® pods?
Our first recipe is for all you iced coffee caramel lovers!
Introducing: Not Your Average Iced Coffee
With only 4 ingredients, you can show all your guests how quickly it is to create a barista-worthy coffee beverage.
- 1 Kahlua Original Coffee K-Cup® pod, brewed over ice
- 1 tablespoon caramel or salted caramel
- 1.5 oz (a shot) Kahlua
- Milk or Cream
- Pour 1 tablespoon of caramel into the bottom of a 16oz cup, and then fill with ice. Brew your Kahlua® Original Coffee K-Cup® pod, add milk or cream. Stir, and enjoy!
If you’re more of a dessert fan, we have just the treat for you!
Maple Kahlua® Tiramisu Coffee Delight
Think Italian tiramisu and start creating this sweet concoction for all your guests
- 1.5oz (a shot) Kahlua
- 1 cup freshly brewed Kahlua® Original Coffee K-Cup® pod
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup mascarpone cream
- 2 tablespoons cream, thickened variety
- 1/2 teaspoon quality drinking chocolate
- 2 ladyfingers
- Mix the mascarpone and thickened cream together gently.
- Pour 1.5 tablespoons of the liqueur into each heatproof glass.
- Add the hot coffee to each glass.
- Spoon the mascarpone and cream mixture into each glass. Don’t worry – while some of it will sink a little, it will mostly float at the top of the coffee.
- Sprinkle hot chocolate over the top of the cream mixture
To add to the authenticity, serve on a saucer with a ladyfinger for dipping on the plate.
We hope you enjoy both of these Kahlua® inspired Coffee Treats and happy entertaining!
Stick to the Script. Drink Responsibly.
KAHLÚA® Rum and Coffee Liqueur. 20% Alc./Vol. (21.5% alc./vol., available only in Ohio). Product of Mexico. ©2015 Imported By The Kahlúa Company, Purchase, NY.