Looking to have some fun in the kitchen, create some edible kitchen decor, or just find gifting ideas for your baking obsessed friend? You’ve come to the right place! Our Fair Trade Island Coconut® Cookie Recipe, made with our very own Green Mountain Coffee® was such a huge success that we’ve decided to revamp it into a Mason Jar Cookie Mix!
For the Cookie Mix:
- 1 Mason jar
- 4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 cup cocoa dusted almonds
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
You will also need the following to prepare the cookie dough:
- 1 cup toasted angel flake coconut
- 1½ cups of butter
- ¼ cup Green Mountain Coffee Island Coconut® Coffee K-Cup® pod
- 2 large eggs
- Evenly mix all-purpose flour, kosher salt, baking soda, and cooking oats in a bowl. Place mixture at the bottom of the Mason jar.
- Pulse cocoa dusted almonds and place them in the Mason jar, creating a second layer.
- Create a third layer of packed brown sugar followed by a fourth layer of granulated sugar.
- Top it off with vanilla extract.
- Make sure the layers are compressed together and seal the jar with a lid.
- Add a dash of grandeur by decorating your jar with ribbons, glitter tape, and more.
That’s it, it’s that simple! Maybe not as simple as brewing a beverage in your Keurig® 2.0 Brewing System, but simple enough.
For directions on how to prepare the cookie, check out our Fair Trade Island Coconut Cookie Recipe blog post. Happy Baking!