By Kristen Mercure
Have you heard about Brew Over Ice? Watch and learn how to brew your own iced coffee or iced tea with your Keurig® brewer and Brew Over Ice K-Cup® portion packs.
Brewing over ice is simple:
1. Fill a tall (16-oz.) cup with ice and place under the brewer (No glass)
2. Shake the portion pack and place in brewer.
3. Choose the brew setting (6- or 8-oz.) and press “Brew.”
4. Add additional ice (and cream and sugar for coffee) as needed and enjoy!
When we’re looking to sweeten up our iced coffee, we’re big fans of adding simple syrup because it dissolved instantly and it’s super easy to make:
1. In saucepan combine 1:1 ratio of sugar and water.
2. Bring to a boil, stirring, until sugar has dissolved. Allow to cool.
3. Store in refrigerator and add to your favorite cold (or hot) beverage when you need it!
There you have it! What’s your favorite iced coffee or tea to make in your brewer during the summer?