As we end one holiday and get ready for another in a few weeks, I’m poised to think back over the fall season and remember all the fun recipes, stories and projects and be Thankful for each.
- Back in August we toasted the beginning of fall with a feast of Hot Apple Cider, Caramel Apples, Flannel Shirts, Pies and Tarts – Yum!
- In September we also crafted some amazing afterschool snacks, apple peanut butter sandwiches, mini pizzas, etc. – and paired them with our favorite beverages. Hot Apple Cider. Hot Cocoa.
- We kicked off Green Mountain Coffee Seasonal Coffee’s with an Ode to Pumpkin Spice and a delicious cupcake recipe on September 10th. Who doesn’t love pumpkin everything??
- Super cute and super fun afterschool crafts you can make with your kids! We think these crafts are perfect all year round.
- An Apple Vs. Pumpkin Cheesecake throw down. Hard to pick a winner, but the cake took the cake!
- Spooktastic treats to make with your brewer. A Battastic take on a Dark Magic Cake. So chocolatey and delicious, you will forget all about the Halloween candy.
- National Cappuccino Day – be amazed with your Rivo brewer. Espresso, lattes, the possibilities are endless.