By Briana Keene
It’s officially Football season and that means only one thing! Well, a few actually, but a couple of them being tailgating and comfort foods 🙂 With our NEW revv® NO SURRENDER™ Coffee as a secret ingredient, its smooth and dark roast will definitely throw a punch into our Chipotle Black Bean Chili recipe!
Vegetarian Chipotle Black Bean Chili
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeds and stem removed, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tablespoons chili powder
- 2 Tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 28-oz can crushed tomatoes with added puree
- 1 revv® NO SURRENDER™ K-Cup® pod
- 1 chipotle chili in adobo, minced
- 3 15-oz cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Grated Vermont cheddar cheese, sour cream, fresh chives to garnish, as desired
- Brew a revv® NO SURRENDER™ K-Cup® Pod in your Keurig® brewer, on the 8 oz cup setting.
- Dice the veggies.
- Add all ingredients to a slow cooker or large pot, with the exception of cheese, sour cream and fresh chives.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or on stove top, on medium heat for 1 hour, stirring regularly.
Garnish with any cheese, sour cream or fresh chives and enjoy!