By Shweta Pangam
With the Year of the Horse coming to an end, people all around the world are anticipating the arrival of the sheep and a grand start to another Chinese New Year. With preparations ranging from cooking traditional Chinese food to shopping for decorations, we thought to ourselves, why not put those K-Cup® packs to use and make our own Chinese New Year decoration!
As it is the Year of the Sheep, a year that with it brings peace, tranquility, and kindness, we made ourselves a K-Cup® pack sheep and here’s how you can make one for yourself!
- A K-Cup® pack – we have over 400 varieties to choose from!
- Pipe Cleaners
- Glue Stick
- White Card Stock
- Brew the K-Cup® pack in your Keurig® Brewer.
- Clean the K-Cup® pack by removing the lid and coffee.
- Use pipe cleaners to make the legs of the sheep.
- Use tape to secure the legs onto the K-Cup® pack.
- Apply glue to the outer surface of the K-Cup® pack.
- Stick cotton on the glued surface to make the body of the sheep. Make sure you hide the tape used to stick the legs!
- Draw a sheep face on the white card stock, cut it with scissors, and use the glue stick to stick the face on the lid of the K-Cup® pack.
Wasn’t that easy?? We hope the Year of the Sheep is as pleasant for you as sipping a cup of your favorite Keurig Brewed® beverage.
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
Happy New Year!