As with many of our flavored coffees, we took a down-home cook’s approach to crafting our Holiday Seasonal Fair Trade Gingerbread coffee. Combining flavors and roasts is very similar to working with your favorite recipes. And who doesn’t enjoy baking fresh, hot gingerbread?
After baking various recipes and experimenting with different flavors, our final result tastes almost like a proud, “mother’s favorite” type of gingerbread pastry.
But we’re not done yet. How about adding a little caramel-goodness to your gingerbread?
Caramel Gingerbread Cream Recipe:
- Brew a pot of Fair Trade Certified™ Gingerbread coffee.
- Combine 2/3 coffee and 1/3 steamed light cream in a mug.
- Add caramel syrup to taste.
- Top with whipped cream and a swirl of caramel syrup to finish it off!
K-Cup® Caramel Gingerbread Cream Recipe:
- Brew a K-Cup pack of Fair Trade Certified™ Gingerbread into a large (16oz. recommended) mug.
- Brew a K-Cup pack of Caramel Vanilla Cream into the same mug.
- Add sugar and half & half to taste and stir.
- Embrace the season: add whipped cream and a caramel swirl and enjoy!
Have you given this coffee recipe a spin? What do you think?