By Katherine Cheney
Now that fall is winding down and winter is approaching, we are all looking for ways to spice up the dull, cold months ahead. What better reason to get out of the house than to visit the Green Mountain Coffee Visitor’s Center & Café? Here are 5 reasons why you should make the Visitor’s Center & Café a stop on your next trip to Vermont.
- Have you met the Keurig® 2.0 Brewer? You can test out this innovative machine in person. We have brewers on display here in the café that you can interact with and test out. The café also has a variety of our new K-Carafe™ packs and Keurig® 2.0 accessories that you can check out.
- Samples Galore! We have 9 different coffee samples you can try each day in the café. We have a selection of 6 hot coffees and 4 iced coffees and the variety changes daily. You can try as many and as much as you would like!
- Gift boxes for the holidays. On top of testing out delicious coffees you can also get some holiday shopping out of the way during your visit. We have fun gift boxes that let you take home a taste of Vermont for a friend or family member this holiday season. Throw in some Vermont Maple Syrup, Chocolate, Coffee Mugs, Jewelry, and of course Coffee. Each box can be customized to your liking.
- Make it an educational visit. Learn all there is to know about coffee with a visit to our coffee museum. Explore the interactive self-guided tour and view an extremely informative video. Our well-educated staff can answer any questions you may have and if you have a question that stumps everyone, your drink is on us!
- Delicious specialty drinks. Our café offers a variety of specialty drinks for every taste. Each drink has its own flare that is sure to give you the boost you need to make it through the long winter.
Come visit us at the Green Mountain Coffee Visitor’s Center & Café this winter. We look forward to seeing you!